This homemade mouthwash recipe has plenty of antiseptic and antibiotic ingredients being at the same time refreshing, cleaning your tongue, gums and teeth.
– ²/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
– ½ cup of water
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
– 15 g of ground milled (antiseptic)
– 5 drops of essential cinnamon oil
– 5 drops of essential cloves oil
Put all the ingredients in a clean glass bottle and stir until they are incorporated. Take a sip every time you want to rinse your mouth then spit. You’ll see its effects very quickly, and the costs are 0.
Image Credits: Livesimply