Dogs are way too cute and cuddly, the reason why I have one as a pet, but not every dog have these qualities. Some dogs can do a lot of harm to humans if they become aggressive, ending as a victim of a dog bite. Sadly, there are a large number of people which have suffered of dog bites due to negligence of the owner.
I remember being bitten by a dog when I was a child and mom took me to the hospital for a rabies shot. Even if I got the shot the wound got infected and it was extremely painful.
It seems that I got infected with cellulitis and I needed further professional care with antibiotics. However, for a full recovery and keep cellulitis from relapsing, mom used some natural remedies that helped me heal faster from cellulitis.
She applied cold and hot compresses to get rid of the inflammation and pain…
- Take a hot water bottle or an ice pack and apply it directly to the affected area.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes. Repeat twice.
…then I took an Epsom Bath…
- Add a cup of Epsom salt to your bathwater and soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
…and eat plain yogurt and drank Dandelion Tea (3 cups/day).
- Yogurt is a natural source of probiotics and it helps increase the number of good bacteria in your body to fight cellulitis.
- Dandelion is a flowering plant that is widely used for its medicinal benefits. The roots of this plant possess antimicrobial properties, and its other constituents exhibit anti-inflammatory activities. Therefore, consumption of dandelion tea is one of the most effective home remedies for cellulitis.
However, the most effective natural remedy for cellulitis is this Turmeric and Tea Tree Oil mixture…
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
How To Prepare:
- Mix the turmeric, honey, and tea tree oil in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture to the affected areas.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
How To Apply:
Apply this remedy twice daily for a week.